Frugal Date Ideas
It can be quite expensive to go out to dinner and a movie on your date night with your spouse. Consider some of the following date ideas to save some money.
- Make dinner at home, and then go to a coffee shop for a delicious coffee drink. Play chess or another game. Take a nice evening stroll.
- Go out to a restaurant only for dessert. I am always too full for those scrumptious looking desserts when I eat out. What a lovely chance to try a delicious treat.
- Find a local dollar movie theater. The movies are still relatively new, yet they are considerably cheaper.
- Pack a picnic dinner and spread out a quilt on a grassy spot in the park. Afterwords, take a walk in the nature trails.
- Visit a coffee and donut shop, such as Krispy Kreme.
- Order a savory drink at Joe Muggs or Starbucks inside of Books a Million or Barnes and Noble. Peruse books together while sipping your drinks.
- Consider having dates at home, see this post for more ideas.