- Use Scripture in your decor. Stencil verses on the wall or around the doorway. Write verses in calligraphy and frame and display them.
- Utilize your bathroom by placing booklets or brochures like ones you can find at Answers in Genesis and Living Waters .
- Put a colorful, high-quality book on your coffee table or end tables in your living room.Some wonderful selections can be found from Vision Forum or Answers in Genesis.
- If you have a table in your foyer, perhaps you could place on it a lamp, a vase of flowers, a guestbook, and some tracts. As your guests sign their names in your book, they may peruse a tract. This also makes it handy to give tracts to salespeople.
- When inviting guests over, follow the example of the Pent family. They would have their regular devotional time regardless of whether company was with them. They would simply invite their guests to have devotions with them. What a simple, courageous, and beautiful way to share one's faith.
- Use art in your decor that tells a tale scripturally. One beautiful example is here . Any prints, photographs, or pictures that demonstrate biblical womanhood and masculine manhood is a wonderful testament to God's established roles.
Please remember that this is just a list of a few ideas. You may glean as little or as much from it as you wish. I want to implement many of these ideas soon. The most important thing is that we make our homes as heavenly as we can to be instrumental in the way we lead others to the LORD. I thought of this list of ideas after an unsaved guest left my house recently. I felt sad that I had not done more to lead her to the Lord, even through my example. May these ideas be a blessing to you. Please send me any ideas you think of and I will add them to this list.