10 Encouraging Tips on Being a Godly Wife:
Given by Beall Phillips at a bridal shower
1.Praise your husband privately and sincerely for something different each day.
2.Praise him publicly in front of others and to others.
3.Watch your words. (you are a powerful influence)
4. Keep yourself attractive.
5. Write him notes, both handwritten and e-mails.
6. Be first to say sorry and mean it. (without any conditions)
7.Pick up after him cheerfully without drawing attention to it, because you love him.
8. Make him your focal point.
9. Remember the bigness of the diversity of your roles: sweetheart, confidant, counselor, best
friend, encourager. Remember that they all add up to completer.
10. Pray for him continually and never forget the burden of responsibility he carries as head of
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Posted by Christine at 1:40 PM